So over on Tom Mason’s he has started a sculpting challenge call’d Sculptember. The rules for the challenge are.
- Set a Goal. Minimum if 1 complete sculpt by the end of September the 30th.
- Sculpt everyday.
- Post your progress online, everyday.
- Hashtag it with #sculptember and #sculptember2017.
I think that this a good opportunity to step outside my comfort zone abit. I have been doing Orc and Goblins for awhile now. I started doing this many because they have big hands and heads, which is good for practising sculpting hands and heads. So I have decided to try and do some dwarfs, with their more human style heads and hands. I haven’t decided whether to do fantasy dwarfs or some Squats.
Hopefully by the end of September I will have sculpted.
- A fantasy dwarf command group, a champen, a standard bearer and a musician.
- Part of a Squat command squad, a commander, a vox-operator and a standard bearer.
We will see what happens, but I have started on a dwarf, which I will probably throw out, but you have to start somewhere.